5 reasons you are missing out on mini vape tanks. #3 is a big one!
Like many vapers, you have probably tried a pod system or a cartridge based system. Both of these have their advantages, especially if you like a small vape/ecig. However, in both of these systems you are missing out on versatility. The Fuma Mini Tank is a perfect solution to expand your vaping experience.
- Larger Capacity: Vape cartridges, like Fuma, Vuse, Blu, Logic, MarkTen, V2 and Greensmoke offer the least amount of hassle, but fall short in their storage capacity. Cartridges are filled with cotton that is then saturated in eJuice/eLiquid. This makes them almost completely leak proof, but because the cotton takes up a fair amount of space inside of the vape cartridge, you may have to use a new one sooner. Mini vape tanks store the liquid directly in… well… a tank, utilizing 100% of the space available for your e-juice.
- Refilling: Neither pods nor carts are designed to be refilled. While many people have come up with some DIY hacks to refill these systems, they are intended to be used only once and seldom function quite the same after being refilled. Mini Tanks are designed specifically for any user to easily refill their tank themselves.
- More flavors: So you can refill, but what do you refill it with? The answer is any flavor you want. You will probably want to find a juice with a higher nicotine strength and a lower VG%(thickness) for optimum performance, but the best part is that if you aren’t satisfied with the ejuice you can simply pour it out and try another. There are so many awesome flavors in the vaping world to try. You can even try alternative oils like a CBD concentrate.
- They Look Cool: Mini Tanks look classy. Their shape is traditional and just feels right. Certainly no one is going to mistake this for a flash drive.
- Versatility: The Fuma Mini Tank system is compatible with all Fuma electronic cigarettes. The Classic White battery, The F-209 and the Black battery. You can use the Mini Tank anywhere you can use classic Fumã cartridges, no matter what battery you have. You can simply swap back and forth between your cartridges and your tanks.
If you already have a Fuma battery, click the image below to check out the mini tanks.
Happy vaping everyone.